UNE-EN ISO 9001
Main production processes:
SHEET METAL LASER CUTTING
- Cutting pieces up to 4 meters long by 2 meters wide.
- Maximum cutting thickness
- Steel 25 mm
- Aluminium 20 mm
- Stainless Steel 15 mm
TUBE LASER CUTTING
Tube cutting up to 6.5 meters long.
Possibility of cutting both round tubes, square tubes, IPN, UPN or any other profile or rim
- MIG, TIG, MAG and RESISTANCE welding.
- We have toners for circular pieces.
- We also have welding robots.
- Wide/Extensive experience in welders approvals.
- We have our own two-component adhesive machine.
- It Allows the union of dissimilar materials (metals-ceramic, ceramic-plastic …)
- One of the main characteristic of the bonding consists in that it will never deform the pieces because it will never provide heat.
We have both tube and sheet metal curving machines..
For repetitive pieces we make dies internally.
- We carry out assemblies of all kinds (mechanical, electrical, insulating …)
- Possibility of assembling on site or at the customer’s facilities.
We currently subcontract the painting process (powder and liquid) but in phase 2 it is planned to incorporate it into our internal process.
These are our quality certifications
CARBON FOOTPRINT CALCULATION
INTERNATIONAL WELDING ENGINEER
WELDED CONSTRUCTION INSPECTOR
WELDERS AND APPROVED PROCEDURES
REVISION WITH PENETRATING LIQUIDS
REVISION WITH MAGNETIC PARTICLES